InfoPath Training from New Horizons Computer Learning Centers of Central and Eastern North Carolina
Microsoft InfoPath is a unique component of the Microsoft Office suite. As a tool for both designing and completing electronic forms, it provides form designers and users both with a sophisticated platform for precise data gathering and dissemination.
The forms you design and use through InfoPath allow you to standardize input of data to bring consistency to your business. InfoPath is especially useful when integrated with Microsoft SharePoint.
Microsoft InfoPath Training at New Horizons Computer Learning Centers of Central and Eastern North Carolina
Whether you are new to InfoPath or an advanced user, our training will cover what you need to know.
Microsoft InfoPath courses at New Horizons Computer Learning Centers of Central and Eastern North Carolina will teach you how to:
- Create and designing effective InfoPath forms
- Import and export data
- Implement security with InfoPath forms
- Distribute forms
- Work with a database
New Features of InfoPath 2013
- New Way to Write and Edit Code
- SharePoint Sandboxed Solutions
- Publish Forms with One Click
- Enhance SharePoint List Forms
- Host Forms on Portal Pages using the InfoPath Form Web Part
- Richer Web Forms
- Standards Compliant Browser Forms
- Provide Enhanced Information Security and Integrity with Digital Signatures
- New Controls