Microsoft System Center provides modern management across on-premises, service provider, and Azure environments. It helps customers gain a unified datacenter management experience with out-of-the-box monitoring, provisioning, configuration, automation, protection and self-service capabilities.
What Can SCCM Do?
System Center Security Managers learn how to manage a large quantity of Windows based computers. System Center’s extended capabilities deliver a cloud-inspired, platform-agnostic solution to help you manage both traditional infrastructure and modern applications with ease.
Microsoft System Center is a systems management software product that makes it easy to deploy, configure, manage and monitor your infrastructure and virtualized data centers. System Center lets you stay in control of your IT without sacrificing agility and performance. With System Center, your organization gains:
- Simple installations, in-place upgrades and automated workflows that give your team greater efficiency and more free time
- One-click features and a straightforward console that make it easy to operate efficiently
- Support for multiple systems, including Linux, Hyper-V and VMware
- Visibility and control of your data and apps with Azure security and management integration
System Center Training from New Horizons
System Center training from New Horizons gives companies peace of mind that their IT employees can effectively manage data and applications wherever they are. For IT professionals, System Center training prepares you to apply expert system administration skills to any industry and business setting. Comprehensive System Center training from New Horizons offers hands-on training for every expertise level, including:
- Cloud administrators
- Data center administrators
- System engineers
- Cloud architects
As the largest Microsoft training partner, New Horizons offers premium, hands-on courses that benefit both seasoned cloud administrators and novice IT professionals.